PRESENTATION AND BINDING
- Quick, clean, sharp copies from both digital sources and hard copy
- A4 and A3 colour or black and white copies on white or a selection of tinted paper
- Paper weight between standard 80gsm and heavy 325gsm card
- Larger copies from A3 up to A0 on 100gsm bond or heavy gloss paper
- Collated loose leaf sets or punched for insertion into binders
- Stapled sets and booklets
- Plastic comb, metal wire and steel-back binding
- From business cards to brochures, flyers to forms
- From the simply straightforward to the fiendishly complicated
Talbot Yard is just off Borough High Street, opposite the Slug & Lettuce - less than a minute's walk from the London Bridge Underground exit.
- Available on a next day delivery basis.
Address: 1 Talbot Yard, Borough High Street, London SE1 1YP
Tel: 020 7407 2079
More online: http:///www.copyprintsltd.co.uk
» Post a review
For more years than we care to remember, John and his team have produced materials for TNRA. The twice-yearly newsletter was once photocopied in black and white from typewritten pages. Now it is printed in full colour from digital files, then collated, stapled and trimmed. I think everyone will agree that it is beautifully produced. Copyprints also produced our original Fact File pages. They print updating pages, flyers and posters, tickets for events, in fact anything that we ask for. They are always helpful, keeping to deadlines and delivering finished jobs if we can't collect. If you want something printed or copied in SE1, you couldn't go to a better or more welcoming place.
Reviewer: Lesley Exton, posted: 09 June 2011